Palette-based Photo Recoloring
Click a square on the right to select it (blue border). Its color can be set using the color picker (top right) or by clicking in the image (top left).
If you click either AutoFill or OK, any unspecified palette entries will be chosen automatically.
- Click a palette color on the right to select a range of similar colors in the images.
- Use the color picker to modify the palette color. Notice that this adjusts corresponding colors in the photo.
- You can click at any time to undo your changes.
- Click to either:
- Use one of the pre-loaded photos, or
- Click to pick any photo on your computer.
Editing the palette
The number of palette entries determines how local or global your changes will be in color space. A small number of palette entries corresponds to more global changes and vice versa.
- Choose the number of palette entries from the pull-down menu.
- Click on any slot on the right. Now you can specify that palette entry either by using the color picker or by clicking on the image.
- Any remaining unspecified palette entries can be filled automatically by clicking
- Click to confirm the new palette.